It is currently Sun May 22, 2022 10:35 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:41 pm 

So where are the videos and names of these offenders?

AMD Radeon Pro 5700 XT 16 GB
OSX 11.5.2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:17 pm 

Pakrat wrote:

Sent to iEnt. You can do the same. Or you can post them here, if you think it's ok to do it that way. I don't.

I was asking anticheat software long time ago, and now when it looks like iEnt really has done something and is going to do more, it seems to create negative feelings. Wonder why? I know I'm pretty much disliked by many pilots, might that be the reason?

Last edited by GasTed on Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:12 pm 

Pakrat wrote:

I don't have video because it was unexpected and I'm guessing it's pretty hard to get video when you don't know when you're going to see it. And I don't really want to mention names. If people are using it, they know who they are. I don't understand why someone would want to play the game this way. The scores don't matter for anything and they reset each map anyway. If someone's life is so boring they have to get on warbirds and use whatever to make themselves feel superior, well...you need to find a new hobby, drink a beer, go get laid, or do whatever. But don't ruin the game for everyone else.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:17 pm 

GasTed wrote:
Raksan wrote:
Why hasn't the link to the file been deleted from the forum yet? Apparently, it works in this game. There is video of it working in this game, and ever since this has been posted we have seen quite a few instances when it was probably being used. I mean, are we really trying to kill the game? It seems like people were starting to come back. For the first time in a few months, we've seen 20+ players online (or maybe the high teens) when it wasn't an S3 night. Do we really want it to get down to five or six people online at any given time again? I just watched six people log off as soon as they noticed a certain plane going a lot faster and outrunning planes it shouldn't be able to outrun tonight.

Yep, yesterday was big fun. Even numbers without any super pilots for a while and some really nice furballs . I have taken a habit to either log or go to GVs when certain names appear to the roster.

Yesterday was good for the most part. It wasn't until later in the evening when it went back to the same ol' same ol'.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:35 am 

Raksan wrote:
Pakrat wrote:

I don't have video because it was unexpected and I'm guessing it's pretty hard to get video when you don't know when you're going to see it. And I don't really want to mention names. If people are using it, they know who they are. I don't understand why someone would want to play the game this way. The scores don't matter for anything and they reset each map anyway. If someone's life is so boring they have to get on warbirds and use whatever to make themselves feel superior, well...you need to find a new hobby, drink a beer, go get laid, or do whatever. But don't ruin the game for everyone else.

About 102% agreed. Been wondering, how weak self confidence and low self esteem is needed to cheat in an online game. And are they in real life the same.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:59 pm 

And just a quick update...I was in a mossie this morning doing 390mph coming out of a dive and had a Lanc that was level pull up, outrun me in the climb, and continue to outrun me at over 400mph level...The Lanc was also zooming ahead to D18, would slow down until I got to around D5, it would shoot at me, then zoom ahead again. This wasn't warping either. It only happened when we were straight and level. There were only five of us online at the time. Nemooo and myself were green, and three reds. I asked on 100ch who the lanc was and didn't get an answer. I think it's obvious why no one wanted to answer. Unfortunately, the ack at the field got me so I didn't get to see who was in the Lanc. And I guess I don't remember which keys to hit to start recording because my keys didn't work. Oh well, you know who you were.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:08 am 

Raksan wrote:
And just a quick update...I was in a mossie this morning doing 390mph coming out of a dive and had a Lanc that was level pull up, outrun me in the climb, and continue to outrun me at over 400mph level...The Lanc was also zooming ahead to D18, would slow down until I got to around D5, it would shoot at me, then zoom ahead again. This wasn't warping either. It only happened when we were straight and level. There were only five of us online at the time. Nemooo and myself were green, and three reds. I asked on 100ch who the lanc was and didn't get an answer. I think it's obvious why no one wanted to answer. Unfortunately, the ack at the field got me so I didn't get to see who was in the Lanc. And I guess I don't remember which keys to hit to start recording because my keys didn't work. Oh well, you know who you were.

If you use Windows and have Xbox Game Bar, use it for recording. Settings > Gaming > Xbox Game Bar > Enable. Then when inflight, Hit Win+G and you get it. Start recording by clicking white ball in Capture box, which is at left upper corner. Boxes disappear by clicking anywhere at screen except small record control box at right upper corner and reappear again with Win+G.

If you use AmCam of WB, footages done by it can be recorded this way as well. Shoot with Amcam and then later play it and record with Xbox. Benefit of Amcam is, it shows possible time warp hacks, as it records not what is seen at screen but what happens in real time at WB. I have videos, where Ottos tracers come 1 - 2 plane length behind the kite and attacking fighter is shooting to the plain air several seconds too late, bomber is not where it seems to be at screen. No latency explains that big difference. Well, yes, if it is some 2-3 seconds or so.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:11 am 

Let me point out the genius behind this game and this forum...I said for a long time that this thread should be deleted because the download info is in this thread. So I see now that mirlox' post is gone (or at least not visible to me now). But guess what is still here? All the comments that quoted the original post that still contains the original post. Geez...come on. It's obvious the cheat works online. I watched -slash land at a field and be at another field in a tank in thirty seconds when the closest field was ten miles away according to the map. Then when someone came up from that field to defend, he ditched and was hitting another field ten seconds later when the nearest launch point was thirty miles away. Robert tried to say that the updates were forced but that's bs as well. You guys are paying money for a game that is supposed to be fun, but instead, everyone hates each other because of this crap. And where is Bill? Does anyone see Bill commenting here? Nope. But Bill still has your credit card number each month. He tells ya'll he's gonna fix it and good things are coming. Bill isn't fixing anything. Go look up the ient yahoo forum from back in the day where all the investors are asking what's going on. It's the same old bs that "good things are coming" and a million other versions of the same phrase. Ya'll need to stop seeing Bill as your buddy and start treating him like the guy that is selling you something that is broken over and over again.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:08 pm 

Interesting, everyone seems to know who is cheating and who is not, except iENT. Apparently, they are so inept that players can cheat under their noses and don't even know it. Even when a player tells them what to look for and which softtare to use to detect those who cheat.