It is currently Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:57 am

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:36 am 

Finn wrote:
exusaf wrote:
Finn wrote:
T So guys... switch sides when 'your' side has numbers. Heck, divide your squad and see which flight 'wins'. Take a noobie 'under your wing' and help him stay alive.
cheers
finn

Like now when I logged in and there were 8 vs 1 (2 once I arrived) and you were one of the 8?

Ok, That pisses me off. I flew one sortie and logged off. How often do YOU change sides? I change several times a week. I either change, or I don't stay long. And since you bailed from an undamaged airplane just as I was about to shoot you, I don't think you're in a good space to accuse me of 'poor sportsmanship'.
I'll keep changing sides, I'll even clear your six, but don't bother ever trying to speak with me.

This bailing from undamaged should be penalized with -600 or so, certain point hawks execute it often when they fly boomer and are attacked. Same thing with reincarnating "drop 'n ditch"-boomers. And if you mention it in ch 100, reply is almost every time "I don't do it, this was first time" or list of your mental capabilities. And yes, there are those in both sides.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:09 am 

Mackar wrote:
<S> All. If the game automatically allocated you to a side at log in (based on numbers) and it couldn't be changed for a designated time period, perhaps that would help. Who knows, I might even get to like flying with Simboh! Lol.

Lol. I think you do still owe me a coffee! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:13 pm 

Mackar's suggestion is definitely worth a try. And yes, it's always fun to fly with Simboh!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:31 pm 

Yes, Of what I have been reading (mostly b!tching) Mackar has one of the BEST SUGGESTIONS.

AUTOMATIC SIDE ALLOCATION, maybe gets triggered when ratio is less than 70-30.

Whoever it was that doesn't say good things about Eye-Candy ... I have a special bunch of tracer rounds with your name on it!

MacOS: El Capitan 10.11.6
Hardware: 2011 iMac 27" with El Capitan
Processor: 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
Graphics: AMD Radeon
Memory: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Facebook Page: Warbirds Skins

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:27 am 

iart7 wrote:
Yes, Of what I have been reading (mostly b!tching) Mackar has one of the BEST SUGGESTIONS.

AUTOMATIC SIDE ALLOCATION, maybe gets triggered when ratio is less than 70-30.

Whoever it was that doesn't say good things about Eye-Candy ... I have a special bunch of tracer rounds with your name on it!

Hmm… I’ve repeatedly suggested this for years. Got shouted down by the squads who do sister are n Flying together regardless of numbers. I fear it’s too late now. Without any other changes to drawn new people-eg a modern graphics engine- the game’s player base is below critical mass. :(

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:19 am 

Finn wrote:
iart7 wrote:
Mackar has one of the BEST SUGGESTIONS. AUTOMATIC SIDE ALLOCATION, maybe gets triggered when ratio is less than 70-30.

Hmm… I’ve repeatedly suggested this for years. Got shouted down by the squads who do sister are n Flying together regardless of numbers. I fear it’s too late now. Without any other changes to drawn new people-eg a modern graphics engine- the game’s player base is below critical mass. :(

Yes, but Mackar said it BETTER! ... I'll listen more to him. :D
Unless you are flying exclusively in my skins, maybe?
Nothing is too late. Who makes the decisions now? Who has influence in who makes the decisions?
Reminds me of what Stalin said: "He who votes does not have power. He who counts the votes has power."
A more accurate quote is this: "“I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how;
but what is extraordinarily important is this — who will count the votes, and how.”

MacOS: El Capitan 10.11.6
Hardware: 2011 iMac 27" with El Capitan
Processor: 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
Graphics: AMD Radeon
Memory: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Facebook Page: Warbirds Skins

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:42 am 

iart7 wrote:
Finn wrote:
iart7 wrote:
Mackar has one of the BEST SUGGESTIONS. AUTOMATIC SIDE ALLOCATION, maybe gets triggered when ratio is less than 70-30.

Yes, but Mackar said it BETTER! ... I'll listen more to him. :D
Unless you are flying exclusively in my skins, maybe?
Nothing is too late. Who makes the decisions now? Who has influence in who makes the decisions?
Reminds me of what Stalin said: "He who votes does not have power. He who counts the votes has power."
A more accurate quote is this: "“I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how;
but what is extraordinarily important is this — who will count the votes, and how.”

Lol. Thanks iart, the check is in the mail.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:26 am 

I have already seen other things like this die.
They are no longer business, they make losses and those who keep it do so with their hearts and pockets.
And as death approaches, things are failing more and more.

There are no young people here, there are old people who have been disappearing over the years.

Young people will never get into a game of old people, with graphics from before.

Just try IL2 an older version than WB 2016 and you will feel old.