It is currently Thu May 26, 2022 8:09 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:38 pm 

Location: What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.
It seems some are having issues with newer version for the PC and that's not working properly. I took it upon myself to put this on my GD for people to D/L. It will take some time to D/L it.

If your on a PC and NOT a Mac.

D/L the folder named Warbirds 2018. Preferably to your main hard drive with your operating system on it. I had to correct the link, so use this link. Once D/L'd you'll have to go into the settings folder, open the login.cfg file: using a simple text editor and add your user name and password. Save it. You should be good to go as there have been no updates since I put it up. Make a shortcut of this file name wb3dx11_64 and move the shortcut to your desktop if you so desire.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:17 am 

Grump a question:

I can log in and fly fighters without any issue. I can't use bombers or any GV. When I select them, I get kicked out of game. Completely logged out. Any idea why that would be?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:11 pm 

Location: What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.
Where did you download the game from? I built a new PC 6 months ago and tried DL's from 2 places and none of them worked for me. I copied the folder (linked above) from my old PC and it works flawlessly.

I'd suggest grabbing game from the link I provided if you haven't yet. If you've D/L'd from the link in my post; all I can tell you is I have no problem with flying bombers or driving gv's with it. I've brought this issue and other issues that have been messaged to me to the attention of iEnt. All I can tell you is they're trying to get things figured out. Sorry I couldn't be much help. :(