It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:18 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: WarBirds and the Future!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:03 pm 

Gents,

We are working everyday trying to find ways to improve WarBirds! We are talking to many companies about trying to do Unreal 5 like we tried with MicroProse two years ago using $150K of their money in Unreal 4.

The developers did not know how to do our big terrains in Unreal 4 and it was a waste of the year and significant funds.

WarBirds 2021 on the download page now is what came out of that by our own artists trying to upgrade 3 terrains with better runways and clutter.

Did any of you see the new RSUs we put in the Malta, European, and Philippine’s terrains? (Runway Supervisory Units to control the flight line with lots of folks taking off as fast as they can on a scramble!)

We are talking to companies to take over the game and upgrade it.

As you know my health is not the best but I work every day keeping our stock listing up, answering customer service emails, and trying to keep it and me alive.

I expect by the end of the year we will have a new partner or a deal with MicroProse to take WarBirds and improve it.

We thank all of you for your support. We are all pretty opinionated for sure.

I see the statements about aircraft broken, players cheating, this cockpit not good enough, Chopper shooting me down too much, etc. etc.

Wish I could jump in and improve everything ASAP.

But I depend on a few dedicated folks who keep the game running with me.

Thanks very much to them all!!

Alicia does our ads and MailChimp emails.

SPINDZ is retired but he still does the terrain changes and fixes any issues we have! He is waiting to find someone to replace him and he will act as a consultant going forward.

And I really have to thank Muzz for keeping the S3s alive.

I hope you will join us all keeping it alive as I try to find a new dedicated owner for WarBirds.

One piece of good news is that have done all the filings to keep our IENT public stock trading. That will make it easier both to find a new owner and raise some funds going forward. Check us out on Yahoo Finance with the symbol, IENT.

Wish me luck on Monday, Another operation which is never good for a guy who has a half of a heart!
Salute and see you Sunday night in the S3 and then I will be off for a few weeks.

WB

JW “Wild Bill” Stealey
Lt. Colonel, USAF Retired
Command Pilot
CEO, IENT.com
Founder and former CEO, MicroProse Software

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:11 pm 

Here's hoping your surgery goes well and you recover nicely. Then you can get back to finding a new home for WB's ;)
Have a fairly large amount of cheap shares in ient accumulated for years. Keep the faith!

<S>
split

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:31 am 

All the best, fast recovery and Thank You for all you have done to keep WB alive, Sir!

I wish I could help but my knowledge of programming is nihil and bank account does not support buying it.

<S>, GasTed

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:23 am 

Bill,
Thanks so much for all you've done. I know that nobody loves WB more than you do, and at times you must feel underappreciated. I'm sorry to hear about your health issues, I know what heart problems are like through my own experience, and you will be in my prayers as you go through your next surgery.
God bless!
Dave

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:47 am 

I read this post now and then when I want a good laugh. Keep putting your credit card number in that box, it'll keep getting charged.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:47 pm 

<S> /;-))/-)))