It is currently Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:11 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:11 pm 

Is really frustrating to see unbalance number every night and more insane to see the color with more munber
doing the BS mode "kamikazes attacks,HOS to kill a player even when they had 4vs 1 fight"
suggestion:
What about to put limited lives to nearest field on the battlefront example:
10 limited planes (fighters,bombers,gvs) once the players finish all the available
planes,gv ...then he has to roll for the next closest airfield and the next etc...may this help
who knows just my opinion.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:45 pm 

-Prime wrote:
Is really frustrating to see unbalance number every night and more insane to see the color with more munber
doing the BS mode "kamikazes attacks,HOS to kill a player even when they had 4vs 1 fight"
suggestion:
What about to put limited lives to nearest field on the battlefront example:
10 limited planes (fighters,bombers,gvs) once the players finish all the available
planes,gv ...then he has to roll for the next closest airfield and the next etc...may this help
who knows just my opinion.

Same with "drop 'n ditch and reincarnate", many drop their eggs and ditch/bail/crash deliberately immediately, "killed by Ack" even no ack left or base closed. I propose points for landed bombing mission same way as landed kills or removal to far away base to reincarnate. How to make difference in real ack kill or deliberate crash might be a problem in latter.

HOs happened in real world as well and are often unavoidable, as not so many just let you to their 6, but deliberate rams could perhaps be stopped by making sure both die if there's a collision and no points to either.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:39 pm 

Location: What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.
Both intelligently thought out fixes to what drove most of the players away.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:34 am 

Those types of fixes drove players away when implemented in the past.

Stagnation in development and poor "solutions" have been the biggest drivers of loss.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:39 pm 

Location: What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.
Those fixes were never tried since I've been flying and that's been since 2.75 when over 150 people would be flying in the S3's and 70+ in the main. I'll give you stagnation in development of the game was part of the problem.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:35 am 

Timeout penalties and pushing spawning to rear bases were both tried and done away with almost immediately(days), due to player response. I've not been around but since the release of WB III, but I logged better than 12 hours a day from that point until around '07\08 when stagnation and the silliness that was lets do the same sort of things to the MA we did to the WW II arena that ended it, and got tired of banging my head against a wall of what I thought; apparently correctly, based on the current numbers I see in the arenas and heard of S3 attendance; misguided, overwrought and ineffective solutions.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:27 am 

Hmm don't remember that these were tried, but then I'm old now and my mind not so sharp. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:51 am 

They were in and out almost overnight. If you weren't on every day\night, you would likely have missed them. At least 15 years ago.