It is currently Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:03 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:40 pm 

-

Last edited by gripau on Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:44 am 

gripau wrote:
Raksan wrote:
I know this is a late reply but a lot of players have figured out what angle to collide so that they are awarded the kill and the other player goes down. Most of them will HO and pull up into the bottom fuselage as they pass. This almost always puts the collision on the higher plane. And it has been happening a lot and many players take advantage of it. More reason for collisions to result in both players going down, no points, no bail.

Things like these are for me, tricks to play that go beyond the rules and should have been solved a long time ago because they are like traps and it is not the experience that is worth each but how many tricks (or system errors ) you know.
You can be a good flighter but if you don't know the "tricks" you will never win and you will frustrate, because it is not fair for everyone.

I know some who cheat on the game. And in private I told them. I try not to play when they are playing.

Well, I was killed by a player who was never closer than D20 or so. When it happened, he was so far there was not even visual. My kite just suddenly exploded in level flight over sea alt 55 meters, no one single player from each side closer than perhaps D200.

Bit later was killed when in Tower. Then collided from sky and another player (the same who killed me beyond visual) got the kill than the one who flew my tail off. One day miracle sdk was 1-pinging kites from unbelievable altitude and some other things have again popped up lately. I think this game really needs some serious overhaul and requirement to install THIS OR SIMILAR to be able to play.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:59 pm 

Unfortunately we all know that this game is near to over.

It won’t be updated because other games have outgrown it and it hasn’t tried to be better either, it’s gotten old and it looks like it doesn’t want to be better.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:23 am 

Mirlox: Some players told me WB banned you.
I don't like the way you treat others in the game and outside of the game.

Questions about ISP or IP is for to skip it yourself?