It is currently Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:27 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:37 pm 

Greetings and salutations everyone!

It has been quite a while since I have been able to grace you all with my awesome presents due to a long distance move but..... I AM BACK!

While I have been away I have learned some disturbing news that Darryl our beloved XO has all but disapeared. After speaking with Wild bill Via Email today and then Milton to confirm details I learned the Raiders are without leadership and falling apart.

I am currently the oldest member of the Doolittles raiders and I guess that makes me interim XO. Let me tell you about my family the raiders. We have played together since 2010! Thats a long friggin time! We have enjoyed massive victories and we have had to face the loss of comrads to health, age and cancer. We have been there for one another through the fun and tough times, the tears that have been shared among members are among the moments I will never soon forget and showed the love we share for one another.

Some have moved on to other squads, I was simply away but I am here again and I intend to keep the raiders alive until Darryl returns.

I ask all raiders seeing this post to please return to the TS. You can email me at pculp2@gmail.com as well. Lets gather up the remaining members and get a handle on this situation as soon as possible.

I am very happy to be back, I am very upset about the state of things but lets see what we can do to fix it up and makes warbirds more popular again too all at the same time.

<SALUTE>
ldkhil
Interim XO

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:32 am 

No one plays this game anymore. The only remaining raiders are in other squads now and probably will not return to the raiders.