PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:41 pm 

OK Legacy Gameplay 9
BrokenMain Arena 1
BrokenMain Enhanced Wingmen 1
assumed BrokenS3 Berlin Practice 1
assumed Broken Practice Enhanced Wing 1
BrokenTank Battle 1
OK Training and Dueling 1

Enhanced wingmen causes constant crashes,even in tank battle. Did it work in the S3 somehow?
I'd way rather see Dawn of Aces back( with some ai to fill the void) than this unplayable clutter.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:19 am 

Awghst wrote:
OK Legacy Gameplay 9
BrokenMain Arena 1
BrokenMain Enhanced Wingmen 1
assumed BrokenS3 Berlin Practice 1
assumed Broken Practice Enhanced Wing 1
BrokenTank Battle 1
OK Training and Dueling 1

Enhanced wingmen causes constant crashes,even in tank battle. Did it work in the S3 somehow?
I'd way rather see Dawn of Aces back( with some ai to fill the void) than this unplayable clutter.

Yes, I can confirm. Wrote a post to technical topic, as didn't notice this, but lets add my observations:

Yesterday 24/01, it was very bad during the afternoon (European time), but later in the evening and as approaching midnight, it worked well. Today during the day, enhanced was almost unflyable, jittering and kicking me out every time I dropped big bomb (500+ 1000 kg )and it exploded. Same thing with discos continued in regular one, also when I shot down enemy B25 and it exploded, but not as frequently and jittering was just occasional and very light. I have also noticed discos happen less often in classic mode and I have never had them in Training & Dueling or in Legacy, neither in Classic, nor in Regular.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:48 am 

I will notify Spindz, hopefully he can check into it. It seems the enhanced wingman setting for the S3's has worked without these issues, so should be an arena setup error.

<S>
/Robert

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:10 am 

Robert wrote:
I will notify Spindz, hopefully he can check into it. It seems the enhanced wingman setting for the S3's has worked without these issues, so should be an arena setup error.

<S>
/Robert

Thanks Robert. I noticed in the arena activity messages that Spindz did visit them yesterday, and they seem to be much more. if not fully stable. Did a couple sorties in each yesterday and only discoed out once, in tank battle, with the black screen and green play option boxes.

Oh,and thanks for all the great work you and the flight model team have done.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:30 pm 

Well, today the main, main enhanced wingmen and tank battle arenas are virtually unplayable. I think I was able to complete 2 out of 8 attempted sorties in the regular main and main enhanced wingmen arenas without being kicked. Tank battle I think I tried 3 times, kicked each time after the shooting starts.
Hope it can get sorted soon.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:42 pm 

Just left the Main, normal login. I was in a tank. The first enemy tank I destroyed, which was broadcast as destroyed in the buffer, caused the client to lock up and go to the splash screen.

I can't try the 'enhanced' arenas as my Mac goes to desktop soon as I click join. I have reported this, but it appears no one else has the problem on a Mac. The Tank arena results in the same goto desktop problem for me.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:48 pm 

Maybe arenas need shock absorbents, as exploding bomb or enemy aircraft in the vicinity of my own kite often sends me to the virtual Valhalla by cutting connection, but dropping paras at least is soft enough not to cause any probs. Same situation w/ and w/o enhanced kaczmareks.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:55 pm 

Had totally new experience today in Main Arena; dude bombs. Dropped two 1000 kgs with Bf110, first level from 1300 m, nothing happened. Took next one to same target by diving attack and dropped it from about 500 m, nothing. No explosion, smoke or anything... :shock:

Took new attempt and this time they worked. First one destroyed fixed assets and second one took Sdk:s. And caused disco... :cry:

Went back with flying gruntbus, Nakajima L2D3 Tabby, and this time even dropping grunts was too much and server kicked me out again. I know they are ugly guys, but still... :mrgreen: ...and after grunting it went impossible to do anything in there. I took a tank, first shell and disco. Took again Bf110 and first bomb, disco... :evil:

I really hope next update takes care of these eternal discos, they are politely expressed disturbing.