It is currently Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:05 am

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:25 pm 

GasTed wrote:
GasTed wrote:
I was practicing today with the system, when suddenly the screen went black and two green rectangular popped up, one saying "Play Online", another having text "Play M4 Tank Brigade". I clicked WB one, got text "Parse error: unable to open file "ui\lobbyconnect.uic" and had M4 option left. Clicked it, same thing. Had to exit the game. Happened twice, both times I was above 69 at Tunisian coast.

Twice today in about 5 mins, both time after swapping vehicle close to 36. There might be a bug in the system.

EDIT:

There were two of us using enhanced and we both had same problems. There must be something in the system itself.

I can confirm I've had the same 'play M-4 tank brigade' error twice, as well as just getting kicked from the server repeatedly in the enhanced wingman main. There's also extreme lagginess in the message buffer at times, and I was awarded way too many (32000) points for killing a human players ground vehicle one time. So yes, there are some issues with the system. The discos are also occurring in the regular main, though Ive not seen the M4 Tank Brigade error there.

I hope this doesn't carry over to the s3, it definitely needs some more testing.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:12 am 

Awghst wrote:
I can confirm I've had the same 'play M-4 tank brigade' error twice, as well as just getting kicked from the server repeatedly in the enhanced wingman main. There's also extreme lagginess in the message buffer at times, and I was awarded way too many (32000) points for killing a human players ground vehicle one time. So yes, there are some issues with the system. The discos are also occurring in the regular main, though Ive not seen the M4 Tank Brigade error there.

I hope this doesn't carry over to the s3, it definitely needs some more testing.

Same point thing when I shot down a bomber flown by a player, got 32k points. But in contrary, when I managed to shoot down a player-flown fighter with JU88s peashooter pilot gun, buffer showed the kill, server kicked me (once again) out and when I checked later, scores show it was me who got got killed by him and he got 250 points... :lol:

The sim itself is nice and enjoyable to fly, points are not big thing but these constant discos are extremely annoying. What happens, if server kicks a pilot out in a middle of S3 or smt similar? Can he rejoin from where he was thrown out or how (if at all) continue?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:13 am 

Discos in MA have been too frequent since the introduction of EW, also in regular one. There are not many of us who fly there nowadays, but still it is more than slightly disturbing. Hope you find the bug.