It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:56 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 58 Next
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:49 pm 

For certain, playing classico with a state-of-the art gaming rig, isn't 'cheating'.

But in my opinion is not acceptable, as classic mode was designed for old computers, not for the latest gaming rigs. I would say is an example of 'gaming the game'.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:13 pm 

I tried classic mode Mirlox. The only advantage I see is in ground attack. There are fewer trees and GV's and targets are easier to see.
I saw zero performance advantage. Maybe it's different for others. But that's my experience.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:07 pm 

I'm the worst towards Prime. I have hit the wall in my frustration level with him and the magic he can do.

I'm tired of his 90 degree turning 109. I don't think he blacks out. I think he can keep eyes on, maneuver when his opponent is darkened out. I think he tabs the trim to make his plane maneuver in an unrealistic motion. I also think entire Sqds use this technique. It's something they teach their members. Much like darryl showing the bomb tossing he does.

Him flying classic means he can see all ground vehicles when those who are not, cannot. He spotted two M5's headed to closed bases since he can see them easily when on the ground, the M5 was hidden under a tree. He blasted them.

Classic just needs to go away. Do we want everyone going back to classic?

He got behind a B24 at dis 2 level flight and I watched him just sit and take a million pings from auto gunners. Thats times 2 B24's. He had just taken off and was at barely climb speed. I thought he was done. Anyone else does that, they typically are.

From my FE, he fired twice. The AI burst into flames, then he fired two more times, the actual burst into flames. He then just flew away. That was a J2M.

I get near him, he micro warps back and forth. I can tell it's him without any words spoken.

When I see the "Post the video prove I'm hacking" statements, in my head I hear "Show me how I can stop being so obvious about what I'm doing so I can cover it better."

I don't know how to record my flight.

Since WB no longer uses security protocols, i.e. looks for adjustments to programs or alternate files in the program, This sort of thing will continue.

Can we use Aimbot? Are we OK with that?

I will echo Swannee's comments. This change is overnight. I've been on since 1992 (yes the way back) hacking is an attraction to some.

Prime if I'm wrong then I'll be the first to apologize. When we intentionally use settings in the game, to maintain an advantage, then that's not OK either.

Classic needs to go away, a ping threshold needs to be put in place. All before the newer version gets in play. Or we won't see any new players come and stay.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:48 pm 

If you are in windows 10, it has an excellent game recorder that will show exactly what you see.
Just go to settings and choose 'gaming'.
finn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:38 am 

Actually WB does check you have the latest released update before you can fly online.
There should be ONE version of the game (visually everybody sees the same)

For sure some people will always exploit things to their advantage.
Don't forget to use tactics.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:15 pm 

If Prime had figured out a way to hack the games code he wouldnt need classic mode would he?

Its all moot really cuz in a few months there wont be any classic or WB3. Whole new game coming out and everyone will have to fly the only version available..
Then everyone will have their suspicions about Prime answered, no?

Nvidia GeForce GTX 680MX 29048MB
OSX 10.13.6

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:11 pm 

ok fellas due the increasing number on the opposite site thinking "I have special power" gonna star recording
most of my flights...so I gonna expose all the stick jerk guys in wbs...that kind of maneuver cause microwarps.
also gonna record a scan of my system and connection speed. Well see what happen.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:18 pm 

Dont waste your time Prime. We all know you are not cheating. Here you are innocent until PROVEN guilty, so just fly, kill and enjoy yourself. Its up to your accuser to show proof of their claim. Its not your job to prove your innocense to their unsubstantiated claims. Rock on bro..

Nvidia GeForce GTX 680MX 29048MB
OSX 10.13.6

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:33 pm 

What Pak said...

Tainan Kaigun Kokutai
台南海軍航空隊

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:39 pm 

I agree with Pakrat as well prime.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 58 Next