It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:45 am

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:54 pm 

The clutter is on the front end and controlled by the terrain files. Its like the pclouds not the same for everyone so pretty useless for ground combat to hide behind. In some of the terrains I designed I turned them off completely. Then some of the strike guys pointed out it is important to them for getting down in the weeds to judge ground closure. So I have tried to reduce them in the latest terrain see Malayasia for example and make them the proper size. Trees as objects are used in Malaysia as well but just around target locations.
If you are having terrain specific FPS issues I would try turning off roads and reducing your varlevel. Some terrains have issues with roads rendering on front ends and some have lots of objects in a smaller area.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:01 pm 

Thanks Jabo. Really those trees are so out of scale compared to the ground. At 10k they look like they are 600ft tall and just randomly dot the ground everywhere!! Toggleroads makes no difference.. But the most pressing issue is the way the framerates drop off after a few minutes that makes you have to relog every time to reset it. Have seen others commenting about it as well.. Hope SPINDZ can get ahold of it soon.. Thanks for the help bro..

Nvidia GeForce GTX 680MX 29048MB
OSX 10.13.6