It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:58 am

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:19 pm 

1-When I get hurt in a vehicle by shooting me and you leave it before it explodes, you are saved.
But soft says you've died.
Therefore, the only solution is to make kamikaze, it does not make sense to me.

2-When they shoot you without you doing and then collide, it and they get out, it says you killed it. It is not true.
You can shoot sometimes to any and run away and then if he collide you can bring some points without doing anything.

3- Sometimes I see players who kill but do not appear in the ROSTER.

4- If you jump on parachutes before crashing your firing plane, you appears like dead. Is noy true, you are saved.

5. If I landed in enemy territory then for lack of fuel and it shoot me without much damage. I appears as dead, not true.

This game does not seem like a real battle in the score.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:24 am 

A kill can only awarded if you take hits.
To avoid death, try to land safe in your own territory.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:36 am 

A kill is not counted against your pilot, it is counted against your airplane. So the opposing player gets a kill for downing your airplane. As such if you have to bail out or ditch your plane in rough terrain in enemy territory your airplane is rendered inoperable or destroyed and counted as "killed". Maybe "Player A was downed by Player B" would be a more accurate announcement in the buffer instead of killed.

Last edited by Robert on Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:43 pm 

Also, you might have put some shots into an enemy plane and it explodes but you dont get the kill in the radio buffer.. Instead it says someone else killed him. This happens sometimes because another plane has already done battle with the one you blew up and put more bullets into it than you did. In other words, Warbirds scoring system gives the kill of the plane to the pilot who pumped more hits into it if multiple others already engaged it before you did. Each aircraft requires a certain amount of hits to kill it, so say if it takes '10' hits to kill a plane and another pilot already had a battle with it before you and put '9' hits into it and you come alone and put '1' hit into it and kill it, the credit goes to the other guy who had the previous '9' hits, not you. This prevents credit and score for kills being awarded to someone who really didnt earn the kill but rather just finished it off for the guy who did.. Hope this helps and welcome to the game Gripau. Hang in there. it takes a bit of time to learn everything so have fun and dont be sad if you arent a killer right outta the box. Ask questions and if you wish it is very helpful to use the Trainers and the Training arena where the expert trainers can help show you how to get the best out of the game. Good Luck!!

Nvidia GeForce GTX 680MX 29048MB
OSX 10.13.6

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:19 am 

Give Gripau lots of help and ask for his (and all new pilots) opinions on how to improve the new Warbirds 2020 game.
I realize that new guys may not have enough skills with the game to form opinions, but we should hear about where
he comes from and what he expects here.

MacOS: El Capitan 10.11.6
Hardware: 2011 iMac 27" with El Capitan
Processor: 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
Graphics: AMD Radeon
Memory: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Facebook Page: Warbirds Skins

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:47 pm 

Can I delete my score at any time and put it to zero?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:25 am 

That used to work and more than likely still does. It will rest everything, but your online name if I remember right.

Using the radio bar type .clear