It is currently Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:44 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:22 pm 

Gasted,

You are welcome to try online (but they can catch you now they know what to look for and you will banned).

Believe me, online also used to work quite well.

Try it online at your own risk ;-)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:46 pm 

mirlox wrote:
Gasted,

You are welcome to try online (but they can catch you now they know what to look for and you will banned).

They already know what to look for but thanks for telling them WHO to look for....

Believe me, online also used to work quite well.

So you actually admit to searching for, downloading and installing then using this whateveritis software to enter the arenas with the intent to seek an illegal advantage.. cheating.. Yet when asked to post films of 'more and more players' using this 'cheat software' online all you can come up with is footage of you offline using it..

Try it online at your own risk ;-)

Why>? We dont cheat here in this game..We use this thing called Talent.. which you have none of..

Well, that should about seal it for you and your several disguises..
Farewell whatever your name is..

AMD Radeon Pro 5700 XT 16 GB
OSX 11.5.2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:43 pm 

Well here it is, using Cheat Engine/Speed hack online as demo.

Some users requested it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktkTZgLNIDg

It seems still works online.

iENT please fix it!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:10 pm 

mirlox wrote:

Some users requested it:

Seems to work. I've seen some planes jumping nervously like that, like HE111, Lancaster, F6F, 110 etc... I presume it's not necessary to mention any names.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:24 pm 

Hm. That's distressing. If a player used it pretty subtly, it would be hard to catch. If a player wanted to reverse and regain ground quickly or extend, he/she wouldn't need 20x speed; a much lower multiple would still give a clear advantage.
I am surprised that hack check doesn't detect it.
This is worrisome and disappointing.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:46 am 

Exactly Finn, high acceleration was just to show the effect, barely noticeable at x1.05 or x1.1, but gives the player using it 5-10% faster speed than allowed for a particular FM.

There is a side-effect, the higher the acceleration the higher the warping, as time registers are messed up. In fact, time register analysis is a way to catch offenders.

That reminds me once that I was flying in 190A1 pursuing another 190A1 and my plane broke into pieces after going above max allowed speed while the other plane got away around 50-100 yards per second faster than me without a scratch.

When I confronted the player, he said that he trims his plane better.

Now I understand what a better trim means ;-)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:04 pm 

It's kind of funny how everyone knows you have an obvious advantage against everyone every time you play, but you deny it. Then you come into the forum and always have the answers to how EVERYONE else must be doing it.

mirlox wrote:
Should we all use Cheat Engine.

It seems more and more players are accelerating their FMs to gain an unfair advantage.

The most common of doing that is using Cheat Engine 7.3

Here is a video of how easy to use it really is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KJNM0FiE14

The software can easily be downloaded here:

https://www.cheatengine.org/downloads.php

And the most interesting thing is that is fully compatible with Warbirds as many players have discovered, unfortunately.

We need a way to catch cheaters using Cheat Engine. Bill, please add anti-cheat software in Warbirds able to detect the use of engiens like Cheat Engine.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:37 pm 

So the one guy who always seems to have a significant advantage is telling everyone he doesn't do anything, accuses everyone else of doing it, and is the only one posting a video of himself doing it...and everyone is like "oh look, thanks for the info" as if he hasn't been doing it all along. I'm confused. I am really confused.

mirlox wrote:

Some users requested it:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:10 am 

Raksan wrote:
So the one guy who always seems to have a significant advantage is telling everyone he doesn't do anything, accuses everyone else of doing it, and is the only one posting a video of himself doing it...and everyone is like "oh look, thanks for the info" as if he hasn't been doing it all along. I'm confused. I am really confused.

Well, like I mentioned earlier, was bit surprised from what direction this whistleblowing came. Everyone knows how he used to be invincible and used hacks. I presume this outcome was because he noticed some others (w/o mentioning names) also became invincible and bulletproof 1-pingers. So this is perhaps an attempt to even the odds and whitewash tarnished reputation. And I fully agree what comes to proper anticheat software. Too many old hands have left already.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:40 pm 

Location: What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.
Most old hands have left because of the years old game strategy of CAPTURE THE FIELD. Combine that with the jabocide/bombacide to do that style of game play and you get turned off. Add in most of the old players that left are now close to 65+ or have died and tired of the kiddie style of play that has developed. That's my observation and experience.

Notice I said most; not all.

<S>